TERMENI importanti pentru acest document
VERB TENSES TEST
a)don’t b)never c)doesn’t d)isn’t
a)don’t do/do b)does/did c)is doing/do d)isn’t doing/does
a)Does/exercising b)Isn’t/exercise c)Isn’t/exercises d)Is/exercising
a)have I b)don’t I c)haven’t I d)do I
5. I am supposed to pass the NBC test, ___?
a)aren’t I b)don’t I c)am I d)do I
All personnel ___ for the morning roster every day, ___?
a)gathers/is it b)is gathering/isn’t it c)gathers/don’t they d)is gathering/don’t they
a)will go b) are going c)go d)will be going
a)are having b)have c)having d)to have
a)does not work b)is not working c)does not works d)do not work
a)does/do b)do/do c)do/does d)does/does
a)checks/comes b)was checking/was coming c)was checking/came d)checked/was coming
a)moved b)was moving c)has moving d)was move
a)are having b)don’t have c)didn’t have d)didn’t had
a)were marching/doing b)marched/doing c)marched/did d)were marching/done
a)Do/went b)Did/went c)Do/goes d)Did/go
a)loaded/shot b)were loading/shot c)were loading/were shooting c)loaded/was shooting
a)Did…lifting b)Were…lifted c)Were…lifting d)Did…lift
a)were parking b)parked c)parking d)did park
a)spending b)spent c)be spending d)spend
a)don’t you b)isn’t it c)didn’t d)did
a)arrived b)were arriving c)have arrived d)arrive
a)Has…took up b)Has…taken up c)Did…takes up d)Did…took up
23. ___ Cpl Baxter ___a driving licence?.
a)Has…got b)Has…get c)Did…got d)Have…got
24. A lot of soldiers ___ their motor-cycle test in this base.
a)has passed b)have pass c)have past d)have passed
25. The Lance Corporal___ for two hours in the gym facility.
a)has practised b)has practiced c)have been practising d)practiced
26. The officers ___ their free time in the PX for two hours when they decided to go.
a)spent b)have spent c)had been spending d)have spend
27.The car ___ just___ when we heard the alarm.
a)have been…turned right b)has…turn right c)has…turned right d)turned…just
28. They ___ about the internet suite for ten minutes when the general___.
a)were discussing/was entering b)have discussed/entered
c)had been discussing/entered d)discussed/has entered
29. They___ on the firing range since morning, ___they?
a)have been drilling/haven’t b)have been drilling/don’t
c)have drilled/have c) have drilled/didn’t
30. Where is the squad? ___they already____ straight on to the petrol station?
a)Did…go b)Have…gone c)Have…went d)Have…go
31.This isn’t our first tour in the base. We ___ here many times before, since 2000.
a)are b)have been c)were d)had been
32.Sg.Kenneth has got his mobile phone. He found it when ___ into his wardrobe.
a)he looked b)he has looked c)he was looking d)has been looking
33. Excuse me, I can’t answer you now. ___ to an important meeting.
a)I go b)I’m going c)I’ve gone d)I will go
34. Major Isaac can’t get Captain Baldwin on the phone. ___ all morning.
a)He is trying b)He tries c)He has been trying d)He was trying.
35. A lot of improvements were made last year. We ___ all the money.
a)had spent b)spent c)were spending d)have spent
36. There’s a new soldier’s quarter in the base. ___ it yesterday.
a)They’d opened b)They opened c)They’ve opened d)They open
37. A modern heating device and light fittings ____before the soldiers arrived at the base.
a)were introduced b)had introduced c)had been introduced d)introduced
38. The soldier didn’t serve the meal in the mess hall because he___already___at the PX.
a)had…eaten b)has…ate c)had…ate d)had been…ate
39. The fridge-freezer___for two days when the technical representative came to inspect it.
a)didn’t function b)hadn’t function c)hadn’t been functioning d)wasn’t functioning
40. I___for three months when the mains-wired fire alarm systems were finally installed.
a)had waited b)had been waiting c)waited d)have waited
41.They___the power points a day before, ___they?
a)had installed/did b)had installed/didn’t c)had installed/had d)had installed/hadn’t
42. The two colonels ___the base every month from now on.
a)are inspecting b)will inspect c)will be inspecting d)inspect
43. To get to the married quarters, you___ go along the road, and take the second left.
a)will have to b)will have c)are to d)are going to
44.If you ___ever___ for the HQ, enter the building on your left-hand side.
a)will…search b)are…searching c)will…be searching d)are…on search
45.The delegates ___a mainland base tomorrow at 0200 hours.
a)will visit b)will be visiting c)shall visit d)will be visit
46.Private Smith ___deliver a speech within a few seconds.
a)Ǿ b)is going to c)is to d)will be
47. The NATEX ___ already___ the beer by this time next week.
a)will…sell b)will…sold c)will have…sell d)will have…sold
48.Corporal Jameson is very ambitious; he ___check all files these days.
a)is to b)is going to c)goes to d)is about to
49. I told my superiors that I ___to leave the base the following week.
a)was going to b)am going to c)will be going to d)am to
50.The new general ___the facilities of our base by next week.
a)will know b)will be knowing c)is going to knowing d)knowing
Adauga cod HTML in site