TERMENI importanti pentru acest document
Grammar Test – Noun and Article 2
1. One of the goals of UN is to help victims of natural disasters by delivering ____ and ____.
a)good/cloths b) goods/clothes
c) goods/cloth d)good/clothes
2. The NATO main office in
a) staff b)staves
c)stafs d) staffs
3. The joint U.N. and IFRC efforts were directed to save the ____ of many poor people.
4. The UN General Assembly took ____ interest in the situation of the refugees.
a) an b)the
c)a d) Ǿ
5. UNICEF is a UN division concerned with the rights of the____.
6. The headline announces: “Iraqi ambassador makes speech at ____UN.
a)the b) Ǿ
7. NATO special trained forces will initiate a campaign against the ____ that try to divide the country into two____.
8. ____ House of Commons voted for the resolution.
9. After a ____ conference, the Defence Planning Committee agreed on the ____ issued from the two international ____.
a)ten minutes/datum/symposiums b)ten-minute/data/symposia
c)ten-minutes/data/symposium d) ten minute/ datum/symposiums
10. In situation of conflict all attacked country needs a(n)_____ and many ____ concerning the management of the crisis.
a)advise/information b) piece of advise/informations
c)piece of advice/information d)advice/informations
11. The last ____ coming from the conflict area states that soldiers inspect minutely the ____ of all cities.
a)item of news/where about b)pieces of news/whereabout
c) news/whereabouts d) new/ whereabouts
12. ____ UNICEF protects the rights of children.
a) a b)the
13. The blockade in the ____ came to an end when the navy ____ under NATO command decided to intervene.
14.____ little is known about such IFRC operations in the African regions.
15. Radical ____ ____ offensive to NATO decisions.
a) politics/was b)politic/were
c) politic/was d)politics/were
16. ____NATO member countries are meeting at the NATO summit in
17. The UN official felt he was in ____ position to coordinate all operations.
18.____ few insurgents threatened to attack the Red Cross trucks.
19. The IFCR representative was desperately trying to make ____ point but no one understood him.
20. ____ peace is a word issued the most from the part of ____
a)the/the b)Ǿ/ Ǿ
c) Ǿ/the d)the/ Ǿ
21. When the NATO officials appeared, the____ presented the ____.
22. ____ were first of all delivered and only afterwards water ____.
23. The insurgents attempted to attack the peacekeeping corps with ____and ____.
24. ``___ special troops are trained for Iraqi crisis``, was an article in the newspaper.
a) Ǿ b)the c)a d)an
25. ____ and ____, armed with weapons were defending the village.
Adauga cod HTML in site