TERMENI importanti pentru acest document
Present Simple, Present Continuous, Past Simple, Past Continuous, Present Perfect i Future Simple.
1. John . reading. (not, like)
2. . any of you . sports regularly? (play)
3. I rarely . newspapers. (read)
4. Yesterday I . you talking to a stranger. (see)
5. Tonight we . to the opera. (go)
6. Right now he . on the phone. (talk).
7. You are late, the lesson . fifteen minutes ago. (start)
8. When . the Beatles . their first album? (record)
9. On Friday I . to the boss about a rise. (talk)
10. These days we . a lot. (work)
11. My father . maths at a secondary school. (teach)
12. I . any book now. (not, read)
13. . you . anything yesterday? (buy)
14. When I . (go) home, I . (meet) John.
15. At this moment he should . his final exam. (write)
16. Jane . to Washington tomorrow. (fly)
17. Don't disturb me while I . (work).
18. Holidays . last Friday. (begin)
19. At midnight I . still . home. (drive)
20. Every Sunday we . to church. (go)
21. When I . (wake up), the sun . (shine) and the birds . (sing).
22. Look, the sun . (set)
24. While I . (sleep), he . (clean) the house and . (prepare) dinner.
25. What . you . yesterday at 11 AM? (do)
26. I . never . to Australia. (be)
27. . you already . your car? (wash)
28. He . just . back. (come)
29. She . not yet . doing her homework. (finish)
30. I .(love) her since I . (see) her for the first time.
32. John . his garden every two days. (water)
33. We . each other for ten years. (know)
34. My grandfather . all those trees before the war. (plant)
35. As I . dishes (wash), the phone . (ring)
36. Be quiet, I . to concentrate. (try)
37. Jane . many books about Chinese culture. (write)
38. She . her first book in 1990. (write).
39. She . currently . a book about Chinese painting. (write)
40. My parents . married 20 years ago. (get)
41. My best friend . married next Saturday. (get)
42. We . (watch) a football match on the TV when the electricity . out. (go)
43. Last night he . back at 2 o'clock. (come)
44. It . all night. (rain)
45. When I . (enter) the classroom, everybody . (write) the test.
46. I . (not, hear) anything he said, because I . about something else. (think)
47. I . (call) you when I . (arrive) in London.
48. Since I last . (see) him, he . (lose) much weight and . (grow) a beard.
49. - Somebody . (knock) on the door. - I . (open)!
50. . you . me a favour? (do)
51. When I . (look) at him, I . (see) that he . (smile) at me.
52. What languages . he .? (speak)
53. We . Paris last summer. (visit)
54. Waiter! This apple pie . of garlic! (taste)
55. What . you . about? (think)
56. . you ever . about living abroad? (think)
57. - It's cold in here. - I . the window. (close)
58. My cousin . guitar in a rock band. (play)
59. The band . on tour every year. (go)
60. Why . you . me last night? (not, call)
61. Jane . coffee every morning. (drink)
62. What . you . at? (look)
63. I . here all my life. (live)
64. When I was a child I always . holidays at the seaside. (spend)
65. The coffee . good. (smell)
66. She . (walk) around the garden and . (smell) the flowers.
67. I . (think) you . (be) wrong.
68. He . to become a lawyer. (study)
69. Next weekend I . my grandparents. (visit)
70. So far nothing . (change).
71. I . from him lately. (not, hear)
72. The Olympic Games . every four years. (take place)
73. Last summer . very rainy. (be)
74. Man . on the Moon in 1969. (land)
75. I . many books on the subject, so I can tell you everything about it. (read)
76. - The phone . (ring). - I . it. (answer)
77. I promise, I . never . him about it. (tell)
78. John . ill for two weeks. (be)
79. I . (love) sweets since I . (be) a little girl.
80. Our troops . the city four times. (attack)
81. He . still . (not, arrive)
82. The shop . at eight o'clock. (open)
83. Jane . playing cards. (enjoy)
84. I . (think) I . (meet) her several times.
85. - I . so hungry! (be) - Wait a minute, I . you a sandwich. (make)
86. I . many specialists, but no one knows the answer. (ask)
87. The Earth . around the Sun. (revolve)
88. . you . any good films lately? (see)
89. We . seven tests in maths this semester. (have)
90. Hot water . faster than cold. (freeze)
91. Could you close the window? I . (freeze)
92. You . beautiful in this dress. (look)
93. Right now she . supper. (have)
94. I . to Ireland three times. (be)
95. He . his arm, so he can't write the test. (break)
96. I . (slip) and . (fall down) when I . crossing the street. (be)
97. He . with me all night. (dance)
98. Take your umbrella. It . (rain)
99. What . you . for a living? (do)
100. He never . on time. (come)
1. doesn't like 2. does, play 3. read 4. saw 5. are going 6. is talking 7. started 8. did, record 9. am talking 10. are working 11. teaches 12. am not reading 13. did, buy 14. was going, met 15. be writing 16. is flying 17. 'm working 18. began 19. was driving 20. go 21. woke up, was shining, were singing 22. is setting 23. sets 24. was sleeping, cleaned, prepared 25. were, doing 26. have, been 27. have, washed 28. has, come 29. has, finished 30. have loved, saw 31. happened, was writing 32. waters 33. have known 34. planted 35. was washing, rang 36. am trying 37. has written 28. wrote 39. is writing 40. got 41. is getting 42. were watching, went 43. came 44. rained 45. entered, was writing 46. did not hear, was thinking 47. will call, arrive 48. saw, has lost, has grown 49. is knocking, 'll open 50. will, do 51. looked, saw, was smiling, 52. does, speak 53. visited 54. tastes 55. are, thinking 56. have, thought 57. 'll close 58. plays 59. goes 60. didn't, call 61. drinks 63. have lived 64. spent 65. smells 66. is walking, smelling 67. think, are 68. is studying 69. am visiting 70. has changed 71. haven't heard 72. take place 73. was 74. landed 75. have read 76. is ringing, 'll answer 77, 'll, tell 78. has been 79 have loved 80. have attacked 81. has, not arrived 82. opens 83. enjoys 84. think, have met 85. am, 'll make 86. have asked 87. revolves 88. have, seen 89. have had 90. freezes 91. 'm freezing 92. look 93. is having 94. have been 95. has broken 96. slipped, fell down, was 97. danced 98. is raining 99. do 100. comes
Adauga cod HTML in site