TERMENI importanti pentru acest document
WAYS OF EXPRESSING FUTURE
XIV. Put the verbs in parentheses into the most suitable future for
( Infinitive, Present Continuous, or the be going to form):
1. Why are you putting on your overalls? Because I (fix) the car.
2. I have no idea how to use the new dishwasher.
Don't worry. I (come) round in the evening and show you if you want .
3. Where are you taking the children,
4. The phone's ringing.
5. Can I offer you something to drink?
Yes, I (have) a Martini, please.
6. If you want me to talk to the boss, say so and I (talk) to him. No, you go back to work and I (handle) it myself.
I'm tired of hamburgers and chips. I (cook) something special ten
8. I've got my visa and my return ticket. I (leave) tomorrow.
9. This suitcase is too heavy for me to carry. You (give) me a hand?
10. We (not go) away for the weekend. We're expecting visitors
11. These plastic dolls you're making are rather nice. The question is, who (want) to buy them? I'm sure they (buy) them. One dollar isn't much, is it?
12. Where's uncle Sam?
I think you (find) him in the garden.
13. You (go) to the cinema tonight? ;j
No, Tom (take) me to the opera this time. We (see) 'La Traviata.
pineapples are fresh from
15. I must leave you for a moment. I (be) right back.
Adauga cod HTML in site