|Alimentatie nutritie||Asistenta sociala||Cosmetica frumusete||Logopedie||Retete culinare||Sport|
|Aperitive||Bauturi||Carne peste||Carne porc||Carne pui||Carne vita||Dulciuri||Fainoase|
|Legume||Paste||Pentru copii||Pentru iarna||Salate||Supe si ciorbe||Umpluturi|
THE SECRET SAUCE: 1 tablespoon mayonnaise; 1/2 teaspoon Grey Poupon Specialty peppercorn mustard
Ingredients: 1 sesame seed hamburger bun (potato roll style with split crown); 1/4 pound Topps beef patty; 1 slice American cheese; 1-2 tomato slices; 1-2 lettuce leaves, chopped; 1 Tablespoon ketchup; 1 Tablespoon chopped white onion; McDonald's hamburger seasoning
COOKING: 1. In a
small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and the
3. Follow Quarter-Pounder cooking instuctions for the beef patty.
4. Dress your BUN in the following order: On the crown (top bun) special sauce: ketchup; onions; lettuce; tomato; cheese
5. Add the cooked beef patty then the toasted heel.
Makes 1 Arch Deluxe
If you want an Arch Deluxe with bacon, pre-cook some thick sliced Hormel pepper bacon, breaking one slice per burger in half. Lay the halves side by side on top of the cheese before adding the meat. (Or just use thick sliced bacon, adding a dash of pepper when cooking.)
BIG MACSpecial Sauce
Ingredients: 1/4 cup KRAFT Miracle Whip; 1/4 cup mayonnaise; 2 Tablespoons,heaping, WISHBONE deluxe french salad dressing (the orange stuff); 1/2 Tablespoon HEINZ sweet relish; 2 teaspooons, heaping, VLASIC dill pickle relish (Heinz dill relish also works); 1 teaspoon sugar; 1 teaspoon dried, minced onion; 1 teaspoon white vinegar; 1 teaspoon ketchup; 1/8 teaspoon salt
Mix everything very well in a small container. There better be no streaks! Microwave 25 seconds, and stir well again. Cover, and refrigerate at LEAST 1 hour before using.( to allow all of the flavors to 'meld'. ) Makes nearly 1 cupenough for about 8 Big MacsT.
Cooking your BIG MACT
INGREDIENTS: (this is a per sandwich recipe) 1 -regular sized sesame seed bun; 1 -regular sized plain bun; 2 -previously frozen regular beef patties; 2 -tablespoons Big Mac sauce; 2 -teaspoons reconstituted onions; 1 -slice real American cheese; 2 -hamburger pickle slices; 1/4 Cup -shredded iceberg lettuce
Discard the crown half of the regular bun, retaining the heel. The cooking method for the Big MacT is basically the same as the regular burgers, only the bun toasting method is slightly different. In the Big Mac's case you toast the bottom (heel) first. Do this along with the extra heel. (this will be your middle bun.)
Cook the two-all-beef-patties just like the regular burgers. After the bun parts are toasted, put 1 tablespoon of 'Mac sauce' on each of the heels.(toasted side.) Then add 1/8 cup
shredded lettuce to each.On the true bottom bun, place one thin slice of American cheese on top of the lettuce. On the extra 'heel', the middle bun, place two pickle slices on top of the
lettuce. Toast the 'crown' (top) of the bun also. When the meat patties are done, place them one at a time on both prepared buns. Stack the middle bun on top of the bottom bun, and put the crown on top.
For proper 'aging', or 'Q-ing', wrap the finished Big Mac in a 12'x18' sheet of waxed paper as follows:
1Center the burger, right side up, on the waxed paper. Fold the 'long' ends of the paper up over the top. (It will resemble a tube with the burger in the center.)
2Fold the two remaining ends underneath. Wrap snug, but don't squish it like the regular burgers.
3Let sit 5-8 minutes, allowing the flavors to 'meld'.
4Microwave, still wrapped, 15 seconds on high.
INGREDIENTS: 1 large sesame seed bun (4 3/4-inch diameter); 1/3 pound ground chuck; Lawry's seasoned salt; McDonald's hamburger seasoning; 1 Tablespoon ketchup; 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise; 1 Tablespoon chopped white onion; 3 HEINZT Genuine dill slices; 1/2 cup chopped iceberg lettuce; 1 large tomato slice, or two small ones
COOKING your BIG X-TRAT:
1. Form the ground chuck into a large, thin patty on wax paper. Make it approximately 5 1/2 to 6 inches in diameter. Freeze this patty for a couple hours before cooking. (You may consider making some in advance, freezing for future use.)
2. Toast the faces of the hamburger bun as directed in the Quarter Pounder recipe.
3. Grill the frozen patty on a 400 degree griddle for 2-3 minutes per side. Sprinkle one side with seasoned salt and the other side with McDonald's hamburger seasoning. (recipe is located under Regular Hamburgers plus special instructions.)
4. Dress the crown (top bun) in the following order: ketchup,mayonnaise, onion, pickle, lettuce, tomato, *cheese (optional)
5. Add the cooked patty then the toasted heel (bottom bun)
6. Wrap the Big X-TRAT in a 12'x16' sheet of wax paper, let sit 3 minutes, then microwave on high for 10 seconds. Serve.
4 ounces Jimmy DeanT breakfast sausage, 1 Tablespoon re-hydrated dried chopped onion ( see regular hamburger recipe for these), 1 Tablespoon minced mild green chilies (canned), 1 Tablespoon diced tomatoes (canned, drain liquid)
4 eggs, beaten to oblivion,salt, pepper, 4 8-inch flour tortillas, 4 slices REAL American cheese
COOKING your Breakfast Burrito:
1. Preheat a skillet over medium heat. Crumble the sausage into the pan, then add the onion. Saut the sausage and onion for 3 to 4 minutes or until the sausage is browned.
2. Add the mild green chilies and tomatoes. Continue to saut for 1 minute.
3. Pour the beaten eggs into the pan and scramble the eggs with the sausage and vegetables. Add a dash of salt and pepper.
4. Heat up the tortillas by steaming them in the microwave in moist paper towels or a tortilla steamer for 20 to 30 seconds.
5. Break each slice of cheese in half and position two halves end-to-end in the middle of each tortilla.
6. To make the burrito, spoon 1/4 of the egg filling onto the cheese in a tortilla. Fold one side of the tortilla over the filling, then fold up about two inches of one end. Fold over the other side of the tortilla to complete the burrito (one end should remain open). Serve hot with salsa on the side, if desired. Makes 4 burritos.
7. Drop on the floor, and serve. (more authentic flavor)
McDONALD'S 'OLD-SCHOOL' CHEESEBURGER
Cook the burgers using the regular hamburger recipe and place one THIN slice of american cheese on the crown side before adding meat patty. Don't use Kraft
singles or Velveeta. (or anything termed as 'American processed cheese FOOD) Use only real American cheese. That is KEY! Please Note****Most slices of American cheese are too big for McDonald's cheeseburgers. So take about 1/4' off two edges to make a smaller square.
McDonald's Bacon Double-Cheeseburger
Ingredients: 2 prepared beef patties, 1 prepared bun, 2 American cheese slices
1 slice Oscar Mayer Ready~MadeT bacon
Prepare the beef patties and buns as directed in the regular hamburger recipe. Dress the bun the same way.
Microwave the pre-cooked bacon for about 15-20 seconds, tear it in half, and lay the pieces side by side on the dressed crown. Follow that with one slice of
cheese. Put cooked beef patty #1 on top of the cheese, add another slice of cheese and then beef patty #2. Add the toasted heel and wrap in a 12'x16' sheet of waxed paper. (see cooking regular hamburgers for wrapping directions)
Let sit for 5-7 minutes, then microwave (still wrapped) for 15 seconds until hot.
McDonald's Chicken Fajitas
Special Fajita seasoning: 1 tablespoon corn starch, 2 teaspoons chili powder, 1 teaspoon salt , 1 teaspoon paprika, 1 teaspoon sugar, 3/4 teaspoon crushed, chicken bullion cube, 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1/4 teaspoon cumin, (or if you're LAZY like me, try using McCormick fajita seasoning----tastes great and is close enough)
Ingredients: 2 large skinless chicken breasts, 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper, 1/2 cup diced white onion, 2 Tablespoons McDonald's fajita seasoning (see above), 2 Tablespoons water, 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon lime juice, from concentate, 2 slices real American cheese, 4 8' flour tortillas, cooking oil
COOKING your FAJITAS:
1.Cut the chicken into small strips, none longer than two inches, about 1/4 inch thick.
2. Combine fajita seasoning with water, vinegar, and lime juice in a small bowl.
3. Marinate chicken in above mixture, covered and refrigerated, for a couple of hours.
4. Cook marinated chicken strips in a wok over meduim-hight heat until brown. (retain marinade) Use cooking oil to prevent sticking.
5. Add green pepper and onion, and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
6. Add remaining marinade, stir-fry until liquid 'escapes'.
7. Spoon 1/4 of the mixture into the center of one flour tortilla and add 1/2 slice American cheese. Sprinkle with a dash of your pre-mixed McDonald's fajita seasoning. (do this for all four of 'em)
8. Fold like a burrito with one end open and wrap in a 12x12 sheet of wax paper. Let sit 5-7 minutes.
9. Microwave, still wrapped, 15 seconds each. (separately)
10. Drop on the floor for a more authentic taste.
11. Enjoy with Pace picante sauce on the side.
McDonald's Chicken McNuggetsT
SPECIAL TOOLS: Deep fryer
Ingredients: vegetable oil (in fryer), 1 egg, 1 cup water, 2/3 cup all-purpose flour, 1/3 cup tempura mix (or 1/3 cup flour for a total of 1 cup if tempura mix is unavailable), 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon Accent, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder, 4 chicken breast filets, each cut into 6-7 bite sized pieces.
Cooking your McNuggetsT
1. Beat the egg and then combine it with 1 cup water in a small, shallow bowl. Stir.
2. Combine the flour, salt, Accent, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder in a one gallon size zip lock bag.
3. Pound each of the breast filets with a mallet until about 1/4-inch thick. Trim each breast filet into bite sized pieces.
4. Coat each piece with the flour mixture by shaking in the zip lock bag.
5. Remove and dredge each nugget in the egg mixture, coating well. Then return each nugget to the flour/seasoning mixture. Shake to coat. Put nuggets, bag and all, in the freezer for at least an hour. Cover and refrigerate remaining egg mixture.
6. After freezing, repeat the 'coating' process.
7. Preheat oven and large cookie sheet to 375
8. Deep fry the chicken McNuggetsT at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until light brown and crispy. (cook only about 9 at a time.)
9. Drain on paper towels 3-5 minutes.
10. Place deep-fried nuggets on preheated cookie sheet in oven and bake another 5-7 minutes.
11. Serve with your favorite McDonald's dipping sauce.
This is a PER sandwich recipe:
Ingredients: 1 large grade A egg, 1 english muffin, butter, REAL butter, 1 slice American cheese (realnot processed cheese food), 1 slice Canadian bacon
1 '12x12' sheet of wax paper, Non Stick Cooking Spray
You need an egg ring. Find one at you're favorite cooking specialty store.
COOKING your Egg McMuffin:
1- Pre-heat an electric griddle to 275 degrees. Toast your english muffin by laying both sides face down on the griddle and applying pressure. This takes about 1 to 1.5 minutes. (they should be medium brown) Set aside.
2- Lay your egg ring on the pre-heated grill. Spray with Pam to prevent sticking. Crack the egg and pour into egg ring on the grill. Poke the yolk with a sharp instrument so it flows.
3- Butter both toasted halves of the english muffin liberally with melted butter. Put a slice of American cheese on the bottom half.
4- About 2 1/2 minutes after you started cooking the egg, the whites should firm up, and the yolk should still be a bit 'liquidy'. Carefully remove the ring, leaving the egg on the griddle. (you may have to 'slice' around the edges if it sticks)
5- Very carefully turn the egg over, and lay one slice of Canadian bacon on the griddle.
6- After about 30-45 seconds, 'flip' the Canadian bacon, and remove the egg, placing it on the bottom half (cheesed half) of the english muffin.
7- Put the Canadian bacon on top, and cover with the top of the english muffin.
8- Wrap in pre-cut wax paper just like the hambugrer recipes. Let stand 5 minutes, then microwave 12 second on high, and eat.
You'll need a DEEP-FRYER for this one. (this is a per-serving recipe. Multiply everything by each serving needed.) Fish patty can also be baked per package directions.
1 Van de Camps frozen breaded whitefish patty*, 1 small, regular hamburger bun, 1 Tablespoon prepared tartar sauce, 1/2 slice real American cheese
dash salt ,1 12'x12' sheet of waxed paper (to wrap)
**use any square whitefish patty not extra crisp, like Mrs. Pauls, or even the store brand. (as with the burgers, pre-heat your oven to warm. This is your warming 'bin'.)
Pre-heat you fryer to 375-400 degrees. After its ready, cook fish 3-5 minutes until done.(do NOT thaw first.) Remove and add a dash of salt.
In the old days, the bun was quick warmed using a steamer. We'll use the microwave. Microwave the bun about 10 seconds, until hot and steamy. (Do NOT toast the bun) Add about 1
Tablespoon of prepared tartar sauce to crown side of the bun. Place the cooked fish filet on top, add 1/2 slice american cheese centered on the fish, and add heel of the bun. Wrap in a 12'x12' sheet of waxed paper and warm in oven's lowest setting for 8-10 minutes. Dig into a fabulous Filet~0-Fish!
** ** **ONCE AGAIN ** ** ** An alternate 'Q-ing' method would be to wrap the sandwich tightly in wax paper, let sit for 5 minutes, and microwave on high for 15 seconds (while still wrapped.) In fact, you can use this method on ALL of the burger recipes on this site, with the exception of the McD.L.T. ('Q-ing' was a McDonald's term for helping the flavors to meld via mechanical means; ie heatlamp or microwave.)
McDonald's Famous French Fries
Special Tools: Deep fryer, French Fry Cutter (or patience for cutting potatoes)
Ingredients: 2 large Idaho russett potatoes, 1/4 cup sugar, 2 Tablespoons corn syrup, 1-2 cups hot water, 6 cups Crisco shortening, 1/4 cup beef lard (or save the fat from previously cooked burgers), salt
Preparing your french fries
Peel the potatoes. In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, corn syrup, and hot water. Make sure the sugar is dissolved. Using a french fry slicer, cut the peeled
potatoes into shoestrings. The potatoes should be 1/4' x 1/4' in thickness, and about 4' to 6' long. (You can do this with a knife, but it is alot of work)
Place the shoestringed potatoes into the bowl of sugar-water, and refrigerate. Let them soak about 30 minutes.
While they're soaking, pack the shortening into the deep fryer. Crank up the temperature to 'full'. The shortening has to pre-heat for a very long time. It will
eventually liquify. After it has liquified and is at least 375, drain the potatoes and dump them into the fryer. (be careful, it will be ferocious)
After 1 to 1 minutes, remove the potatoes and place them on a paper towel lined plate. Let them cool 8 to 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
While they're cooling, add the lard or beef drippings to the hot Crisco. Again, crank the temperature to full. Stir in the lard as it melts into the oil. It will blend in.
After the deep fryer is reheated to 375-400, add the potatoes and deep fry again. This time for 5-7 minutes until golden brown. Remove and place in a large bowl.
Sprinkle generously with salt, then 'toss' the fries to mix the salt evenly. ( I suggest about 1 teaspoon of salt, maybe slightly more)
Serve hot, serve immediately, and enjoy! Depending upon the size of the potatoes, this recipe make about 2 medium sized fries.
Note***** If you want more fries, double the recipe---but DON'T double the cooking oil. Just cook them in shifts, adding about 1/4 cup more Crisco and 1
tablespoon lard for the second batch.
Note***** If cooking for a minute or so, removing, and returning the fries to the oil seems like a pain in the ass, that's because it is. But it is an important
'blanching' step required for that great taste.
Note***** For an easier clone of McDonald's french fries, you can use the frozen, pre-cut Ore-Ida shoestring potatoes. Just cook them in the same combo of
Crisco and lard, skipping the 'blanching' process. Cook them while still frozen for 6-10 minutes (depending upon the amount) until golden brown. They're good,
but not nearly as accurate in taste and texture as the fresh recipe.
SPECIAL TOOLS: Deep fryer; meat mallet
INGREDIENTS: vegetable oil (in fryer), 1 egg, 1 cup water, 2/3 cup all-purpose, flour, 1/3 cup tempura mix, (or 1/3 cup flour for a total of 1 cup if tempura mix is unavailable), 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon Accent, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder, 4 chicken breast filets, 4 sesame seed hamburger buns, 1 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
McChicken sauce: 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 1/16 teaspoon onion powder, Stir together well, refrigerate until needed.
1. Beat the egg and then combine it with 1 cup water in a small, shallow bowl. Stir.
2. Combine the flour, salt, pepper, Accent, onion powder and garlic powder in a one gallon size zip lock bag.
3. Pound each of the breast filets with a mallet until about 1/4-inch thick. Trim each breast filet until it is round.
4. Coat each filet with the flour mixture by shaking in the zip lock bag.
5. Remove and dredge each filet in the egg mixture, coating well. Then return each filet to the flour/seasoning mixture. Shake to coat. Put filets, bag and all, in the freezer for at least an hour. Cover and refrigerate remaining egg mixture.
6. After freezing, repeat the 'coating' process.
7. Deep fry the chicken filets at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until light brown and crispy.
8. As the chicken is frying, toast the buns using the standard method described in cooking regular hamburgers.
9. On the crown side of the bun, apply 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise mixture, followed by 1/4 cup chopped iceberg lettuce. Then top with the cooked chicken patty, and the heel of the bun.
10. Wrap tightly in a 12x16 piece of waxed paper, and let stand 6-8 minutes.
11. Microwave on high, individually, for 15 seconds and serve.
Personal suggestion: CHEESE IT! With real American cheese, one slice, between the patty and the heel.
Politica de confidentialitate | Termeni si conditii de utilizare|