FS 2002 & FS 2004 ATR
Thank you for downloading the ATR 72-500 Denmark Package! This package features a complete model by Sánchez-Castañer, with everything what's needed to fly this aircraft in flightsimulator. Aircraft features four liveries by Claus Vendelboe Holmberg ( OY-CIO Team Lufthansa, OY-CIM Cimber Air, OY-ATB Scandinavian airlines and OY-RUB Air Transport ), made from body textures originally by Edward Cox.
ATR photoreal panel and flight deck by Claus Vendelboe Holmberg, with working yokes by Harald Scheidl in main panel and flightdeck, panel VC and autopilot, pilots in cockpit, working radar showing AI traffic, Night Light on main panel, all controlled by switches. The Cockpit also contains new cycle views, as well as brand new cabin views with passengers and flight-crew, and wing-views from inside the cabin. Other features accurate light placement, full animations, accurately shaped wings, flaps, and fuselage, and opening passenger door, cargo door. The package also contains realistic ATR Turboprop sound from France Aviation Virtuelle. Model by Francisco Sánchez-Castañer and Improved flight dynamics by Andy Berry. Manual / Checklist ATR 72500 by Werner Schott. Panel & texture, modifications and pack by Claus Vendelboe Holmberg.
Extract this zip file to a temporary folder. Then cut - or copy & paste the contents of this temporary folder to inside of your FS2004 MAIN folder ( Flight Simulator 9 ).
Contents of temporary folder to copy and paste is theese three folders; Aircraft, - Sound, - effects.
Gauges are placed in Aircraft/panel folder, just leave them there ( FS2004 )
IMPORTANT: INSIDE PANEL FOLDER THERE ARE SOME FILES CALLED 'XXXXXXX.CAB' (.cab extension may be hidden in your system). DO NOT DE-COMPRESS THEM!!! DO NOT EXTRACT THE FILES INSIDE IT!!! IF YOU DECOMPRESS IT, MOST PROBABLY HALF OF THE GAUGES WILL BE MISSING IN YOUR PANEL.
When asked to overwrite, say yes; All files will be put in their respective places.
The following animations are user-controlled on this aircraft:
Passenger Door; Shift + E
Cockpit views; Num pad - 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9
Cabin + wing views; Shift + Ctrl + Num-pad - 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9
WARNING: To work properly, the radar requires FSUIPC module, version 2.87 or higher.
You can download it on Pete Dowson's website (https://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html).
You may have to activate the 2D panel at least once so that the radar will work.
If that doesn't work you'll have to reload the aircraft from the FS aircraft menu. Loading the
aircraft from the 2D panel view may also cause the radar not to show correctly in the cockpit. Loading
the aircraft from a saved situation may cause the radar in the cockpit to not show correctly or work.
Some radar functions are accessible through the following keys:
- (numpad) Previous radar mode
- (numpad) Next radar mode
- (numpad) - : Decrease radar range
- (numpad) Increase radar range
For more information about the radar usage, refer to the 'panel_doc_radar.gif' file
and Eric Marciano's website: https://emarciano.free.fr
(look for 'Mirage 4000'/'radar documentation')
'panel_doc_radar.gif' is located in the documentation folder.
ABOVE ALL, PLEASE ENJOY THE AIRCRAFT!
C Thank you everybody for letting me use your great photos and gauges!
Copyright by Claus Vendelboe Holmberg, except the files by Francisco Sánchez-Castañer, Werner Schott, Andy Berry and Eric Marciano.
Thanks to Francisco Sánchez-Castañer and Werner Schott
Scroll down to view the original readme by Francisco Sánchez-Castañer
'TEXT OF THE README FILE FROM THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR:'
----- ----- ----------- Original Readme by Francisco Sánchez-Castañer ----- ----- ----------------
You should have a basic idea of the flight simulator files and folders structure in order to perform the installation. Remember one thing: if you are prompted to overwrite a file, don't do it unless you are 100% sure what you're doing (maybe you made a mistake and are about to delete your favourite plane, so don't do it).
Unzip the contents of aircraft.zip into your fs2004aircraft folder, keeping the original folder names (use the option 'keep folder names'in WinZip).
IMPORTANT: INSIDE THE PANEL ARCHIVE THERE ARE THRESS CABINET FILES CONTINING GAUGES (.cab extension may be hidden in your system). DO NOT DE-COMPRESS THEM!!!
DO NOT EXTRACT THE FILES INSIDE THEM!!!
IF YOU DECOMPRESS IT, MOST PROBABLY HALF OF THE GAUGES WILL BE MISSING IN YOUR PANEL.
YOU CAN MANTAIN ALL THE GAUGES IN THE PANEL FOLDER AS FS09 PERMIT THAT THEY WORK IT O.K.
Go to the Docs folder, double-click on file 'ATR42.htm' and read it carefully. Aircraft systems and other details are described there. The gauges, are programmed to accurately reproduce the real aircraft; please read carefully the documentation before contacting for help. If you still have some question, I regularly visit teh Flight Simulator Forum at Avsim. I highly recommend visiting this forum. If you still dont get an answer to your question, my e-mail address is at the end of this document. Be patient, it might take a long time to get an answer via e-mail.
Included in this package is a file named manatr725.zip . This file contains the manual/checklist by Werner Schott. Unzip the contents of this file to a folder of you choice. The checklist can be printed for more realistic simulation.
1-These files will not harm your PC. 2-If you are not sure of how to install them, please don't do it, as you may harm yourself your PC. 3-If you are confident that you can do it, then do it at your own risk. 4-If you think these files have harmed your PC in any way, you are wrong, 2 applies. I accept no responsibility.
If you want to create and distribute a repaint for this aircraft, please do it as follows:
- Option 1: If you create a textures-only package, you dont need my permission, the files files made by you are yours. Just remember to write an aircraft.cfg file matching the new livery, and to provide a link to my airchive. Don't forget to identify the files as yours.
- Option 2: If you wish to distribute a full package aircraft + textures, please note: The docs folder must remain unchanged, and must be included in the release. You must include a file called readme.txt with your name, e-mail address or other contact information, and a list specifying which files are belonging to my original release, and which files have been created or modified by yourself. At the end of this file, write 'TEXT OF THE README FILE FROM THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR:', then copy the entire text of this file you are reading now, including my copyright information (of course my copyright excludes those created by you). Please do not include my panel in a different aircraft. You must instruct the end user to contact you in case of problems with the plane; I will not support any other release than this ATR72-500 EC-HBY in Iberia Regional - Air Nostrum livery. Please send me a link to your repaint.
COPYRIGHT AND SO ON
This aircraft is released as Freeware. Copyright F. Sánchez-Castañer González. As freeware you are permitted to distribute this archive subject to the following conditions:
- The archive must be distributed WITHOUT ANY MODIFICATION to the contents of the archive. Redistributing this archive with any files added, removed or modified is prohibited, except as specified under REPAINTS above.
- The inclusion of any individual file from this archive in another archive without the prior permission of the author is prohibited
- No charge may be made for this archive other than that to cover the cost of its distribution. If a fee is charged it must be made clear to the purchaser that the archive is freeware and that the fee is to cover the distributor's costs of providing the archive.
All trademarks and logos presented are copyrighted by their respective owners.
The file manatr725.zip and its contents is copyright by Werner Schott, see the included readme file.
Politica de confidentialitate|
Adauga cod HTML in site